Viking Wolf Head Arm ring
- Viking Wolf Head Arm ring.
- In Norse mythology wolves represent loyalty and courage. Odin had two loyal wolves Geri and Freki who accompanied him in battle.
- In viking societies, promises that were made on arm rings were never made to be broken.
- Chieftains gave their subjects arm rings as a rite of passage and to ensure loyalty.
- This arm is made of stainless steel for durability.
- They are available in silver and bronze. Buy two to get free shipping.
- It is a premium arm ring design that is not available in stores.
- This arm ring will make a perfect gift for a viking friend or significant other.
- Please allow for 8-18 days to deliver your order.