Viking Rune Ring
- Viking Rune Ring with the Elder Futhark etched around it.
- In Norse Mythology Odin hanged himself on the Yggdrasil, the world-tree at the center of the Germanic cosmos whose branches and roots hold the Nine Worlds.
- Directly below the world-tree is the Well of Urd, a source of incredible wisdom. The runes themselves seem to have their native dwelling-place in its waters.
- After nine days and nine nights the runes were revealed to him.
- Stand out of the Pack with this Viking Rune Ring
- Unique design not readily available in stores
- Please allow for 12 to 20 days for your order to be delivered. Give your friend, significant other, colleague or someone important in your life a gift that has a deep meaning.