Raven Skull Leather Bracelet
You Save 44% ($20.00)
- Raven skull leather bracelet for vikings and heathens.
- Ravens play a significant role in Norse mythology. Odin has two Ravens, huginn and muninn which fly all over the world to bring information to Odin.
- The presence of a raven after a sacrifice meant that Odin had accepted the sacrifice.
- The raven head has the vigvisir inscription. Vegvisir is the Icelandic magical stave which is meant to help the wearer find his way.
- The bracelet is made up of a pure leather strand and an antique silver raven head.
- It is a perfect gift to a spouse or significant other.
- Please allow for 12-20 business days for your order to be delivered.