Fenrir Wolf Necklace
- Fenrir Wolf Necklace for men and women.
- Fenrir or Fenrisúlfr is a monstrous wolf in Norse mythology. Fenrir is a child of Loki and giantess Angrboða.
- Wolf represents courage and bravery in both Norse and Celtic mythologies. Wolves are often associated with wisdom. They prefer diplomacy and retreating over open confrontation.
- A wolf necklace is a good reminder to avoid unnecessary confrontation but engage your opponent strategically in order to win.
- This Fenrir wolf necklace comes with a poem which states the characteristics of a wolf and the need for perseverance.
- The perfect gift for a close friend this holiday season.
- Unique design not found in stores.
- Please allow for 12-20 days to deliver your order.