Raven Head Arm Ring
- Raven head arm ring in silver and bronze.
- Arm rings were given to vikings as they came of age by their elders.
- In Norse mythology, Huginn and Muninn are a pair of ravens that fly all over the world, Midgard, and bring information to the god Odin.
- The raven head bracelets were given by leaders to their most loyal followers.
- Promises and oaths made on the arm rings were not meant to be broken.
- This arm ring is a perfect gift to a friend, spouse or significant other.
- The raven head arm ring is appropriate for social events and casual meetings.
- it is made of zinc alloy for durability.
- Please allow for 12-20 business days to receive your order.