Celtic Knot Bracelet
- Celtic Knot Bracelet for men and women.
- Spirals, step patterns, and key patterns are dominant motifs in Celtic art before the Christian influence on the Celts, which began around 450
- Arm rings were used to signify a rite of passage.
- The style is most commonly associated with the Celtic lands, but it was also practiced extensively in England and was exported to Europe by Irish and Northumbrian monastic activities on the continent.
- It is a perfect gift for weddings, anniversary, graduation, birthdays and other life events.
- Please allow for 12-20 business days to receive your order.