Black Birthstone Claddagh Ring
- Black Birthstone Claddagh Ring
- This black Claddagh ring represents friendship, love and loyalty.
- The Claddagh was first produced in the Irish village of Galway in the 17th century.
- The Claddagh rings are used for friendship, marriage and engagement.
- In traditional Irish culture mothers used to give these rings to their daughters when they come of age.
- The Black Claddagh ring is worn with the intention of conveying the relationship status.
- When worn on the right hand with the heart pointing the wrist: not looking for a relationship.
- On the right hand with the heart pointing the fingertips the wearer is single and looking for love.
- The main stone size is 6mm*6mm&2mm*2mm.
- The ring is made up of Cubic Zirconia which allows the wearer to pass it down across generations.
- Ships worldwide please allow for 12-20 business days for your order to delivered.