The Great Yggdrasil Handmade Wooden Watch
- The The Great Yggdrasil Handmade Watch for Vikings.
- According to the Poetic Edda and Prose Edda, Yggdrasil is an immense ash tree that is center to the cosmos and considered very holy.
- The gods go to Yggdrasil daily to conduct governing assemblies.
- This watch is handmade by a gifted artisan from wood.
- The case thickness is made 10mm and since the watch is made from wood it is not water resistant.
- The dial window is made up of glass and the band material is made up of pure leather.
- The perfect gift for your Viking friend or significant other.
- Please allow for 7-17 days to deliver your order.