Snake Eyed Viking Bracelet
- This snake eyed viking bracelet comes in two styles silver and gold.
- Gift giving was central in viking cultures. Elders used to give their followers bracelets as gifts.
- They were also given as a rite of passage. A promise given on an oath ring could never be broken.
- The eyes of the bracelet represent the Jörmungandr who is the Midgard serpent.
- This unique design of the bracelet not only has a cultural significance but can also be passed down as an oath ring.
- It is a perfect gift for anniversary, birthday, graduation, marriage and other significant life events.
- Please allow for 12-20 business days to receive your order.