Níðhöggr Dragon Bracelet
Níðhöggr Viking Bracelet for men and women
- Níðhöggr is a dragon/serpent who gnaws at a root of the world tree, Yggdrasil.
- Níðhöggr is viewed as the punisher of in Norse Mythology of those guilty of murder, adultery, and oath-breaking
- Gift giving was an important ritual in Old Norse societies.
- Arm rings were used to signify a rite of passage.
- A promise made on an arm ring would not be broken without dire consequences to the maker.
- The arm ring is made up of stainless steel for durability.
- It is a perfect gift for weddings, anniversary, graduation, birthdays and other life events.
- Please allow for 12-20 business days to receive your order.